Send all Exchange and Return Inquiries to Returns@dontcursekids.com
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
Sometimes people will not like what you make, and that’s fine. Here is where The Kkoos and Don’t Curse Kids gives the guidelines for exchanges and returns.
*If there is a mistake with the product (wrong size, wrong product, obvious issues with quality) the product can be be exchanged to make the order right*
1. No exchanges or returns will be done in person. Items can be returned for a credit for a new order to be made, or returned for are refund if situation falls under return policy and guidelines.
2. If returned, items must claim must be made within 15 days of receiving the item, with a proof of purchase attached to claim.
3. All exchanges and returns must be returned in the original packaging. Items must also be returned unworn and unwashed.
4. Refunds will be distributed to customer through the original form of payment, within 14 business days after exception of returned qualifying products. The amount will be minus the non-refundable shipping cost of the products returned.
5. If a return is needed, the customer is responsible for shipping cost to send the product back.
Sale items and some limited edition items are non refundable able. Items sent to wrong address and/or stolen after shipment do not qualify for exchanges or return. If the wrong address is put in it is encouraged to change as soon as possible before items shit. If it is too late it is encouraged to contact the local post office. ow.